A project to demonstrate installing and using a custom text font (TrueType format). Font files are stored in project folders and a latexmkrc file is used to ensure the LaTeX compiler can find font files in the project folders. Created to accompany an Overleaf help article. Tested with pdfLaTeX, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX.
I've been asked a few times for the code of my own CV.
Truth is, it was first done many, many years ago, based on the CurVe class. As I picked up tips and tricks, I kept adding and modifying the formatting styles—but I never got round to cleaning it up properly. I wouldn't wish it on anyone to have to read or use the messy code as it was *shudder*.
I got asked about it again recently, and I'm finally able to simplify the thing and put in online on Overleaf (so that other users won't get back to me with "but I don't have this package" issues either! 😉)
p/s: And yes, I got my current position with Overleaf with this CV (the full version of course)!